The Myanmar Dental Council is formed under the Myanmar Dental Council law (Chapter III) with the approval of the Ministry of Health and the Government of the Union of Myanmar. The main objectives are to maintain and upgrade the qualification and standard of the health care services of dental practitioners and to supervise abidance and observance in conformity with the ethics of the dental practitioners.
The 80th meeting of The ASEAN Coordinating Committee On Service and Related Meeting
Myanmar Dental Council (1/2015) Annual Meeting (4-4-2015)
Duties and Right of the Registered Dental Practitioner and Dental Practitioner License Holder.
The registered dental practitioner and the dental practitioner license holder.
(a) shall abide by the rules, procedures, notifications, orders and directives issued under this Law;
Foreign dental surgeons who wish to practice in Myanmar should send the application letter addressed to the Chairman, Myanmar Dental Council to get limited registration for dental practice together with the following documents
- Brief Curriculum Vitae
- Degree certificate (s)
- Good standing certificate / Certificate of current professional status
- Passport copy photo page.
- 3 Passport sized photographs
Prohibitions and Penalties
No one shall carry out dental treatment without the dental practitioner license.
Any citizen who has obtained any of the following degrees desirous to obtain the registration certificate may apply to the Council in accord with the stipulations after the completion of house surgeon-ship.
- MDC Meeting
- Humanitarian Mission - Ywar Ngan, Taunggyi, Shan
- Humanitarian Mission - Taungyi, Pin Hmee Village, Kalaw, Shan
- Training - Nay Pyi Taw Refresher Course for Dental Surgeons
- Training-MDC Technician Training
- Humanitarian Mission -Sittway, Yakhine
- Humanitarian Mission - Myauk Oo, Yakhine
- Humanitarian Mission - Bokalay, Ayeyarwady
- Humanitarian Mission - Bagan, Mandalay
- Nay Pyi Daw Training
- MDC Technician Training (11/2014)
- ASEAN MEETING (1/2015)
- MDC (1/2015) Annual Meeting